Monday, January 07, 2008

Weekend

Ok, I have not been to the gym yet (although now that my legs have been de-sasquatched, I have no real excuse). I have not starting drinking more water and this weekend was WOEfully under productive. *sigh*

Friday night we hung out with Duane's friend from work. We played with his kids and he and Duane played some video games. We got home late.

Saturday night we hung out with some realtor peeps (it was a going away party) and got home late (and Duane got druuuunk, probably not the best idea to start the evening with a giant glass of 10% alcohol beer). We also drank some boots that night!

Sunday was spent laying around on the couch all day.

I meant to go to the gym this morning, but slept like crap and turned off the alarm. I have some post-nasal drip thing going on which has made me feel like yakking all day. My supervisor was pissed today (maybe at me, who knows), which was not a good start to the work day. The weather has been shitty (2 huge pile ups on the interstate yesterday). Warm, foggy, and rainy.

It is an early work day tomorrow, so hopefully my afternoon will be more productive.

No comments: