Monday, January 14, 2008

Is it still a shop?

Is it still an online shop if you don't post anything to sell (and therefore don't sell anything)? I forgot to post an update about the hemp fleece I am trying to get to make baby wipes. I got a message from the guy sometime around Christmas, that he could no longer get that fabric. I was pretty po'd. He said I could come in and get my money back. Last week I got a message from him that he found a different source (or fabric) that he thought would work and he has it for me to pick up. I was happy to hear that, now I just have to get over there and pick it up.

The craft business took a slide with Christmas and I need to get some motivation to get it back on track. My sister mentioned that she needs me to make some onesies for friends, so that will be a start!

There was a little productivity this weekend. Duane got a new door installed downstairs, but I didn't work much on my projects. The Packer party was fine (especially since they won). My haircut was good. It is a little darker now and a little shorter. I had her curl it and Duane wants me to curl it all the time. Well I would need a curling iron for that to happen.

I drank a teensy bit more water than usual last week. I did no exercising. The productivity level is up a teensy bit.

I did eat breakfast AND lunch today, so that is a better start to the day.

No comments: