Thursday, January 03, 2008

New Year dos

Today is a long day at the office, so I am getting in a post early (work, class, work, going away party). Ok, I was writing this earlier but got interrupted.

I don't get much laptop time at home (Duane is a computer hog), so I haven't had a chance to post pictures. Maybe this weekend, if I can remember!

I have some want-to-dos for the New Year:

I want to drink more water

I want to exercise (some) more

I want to be more productive (craft wise, job wise, house wise)

My family is coming on the 19th for their yearly trek to my house. Really my house is not that far away from Janesville and they should come more than once. I am hoping we can keep the house clean until then.

Oh and in other news, we are going on a trip. February 28th to March 10th (I think). We are going to Belgium (for sure). Maybe Luxembourg, maybe Paris.... I know it breaches the 6 month no travel rule, but Duane insisted that the airfare prices go up considerably in April. Besides, I am renovating the kitchen in April (no excuses Duane!!).

No comments: