Wednesday, January 09, 2008

A break in the weather

Today was sunny and not too cold. The dogs were happy to get out for a nice walk, as was I. I didn't have time to do some damage control on the poopy back yard though (as I slept in an hour). I took some meds last night for the post-nasal drippyness. I slept but the cats and dogs were in and out all night. We were out of kitty treats (someone put an empty bag back in the cabinet!) and Boots was not amused. Brisco usually zonks out, but he was in an out all night (maybe the leftover steak I put on their food?)

Yesterday afternoon was not super productive. I was still feeling like crap and only got a few things done here and there.

I felt better at work today, probably because I ate some lunch before I left. My latest (unintentional or is it?) weight loss plan is to not eat breakfast or lunch. Oddly enough I can be a little low energy during the day. Our pantry needs restocking, so I am planning on doing that tomorrow.

I need to go dress shopping (big work shindig) so maybe I will get to that tomorrow afternoon as well.

No comments: