Friday, January 11, 2008

I am planning

I am planning on some productivity this weekend, although I feel like taking a nap right now. I know I am not getting enough sleep, but jeez louise I have the hardest time getting in bed earlier!!

I have a cut/color/eyebrow appointment tomorrow. My hair looks good today, but I feel like something different. How different? I don't know.

We are also going to a party with realtor people in the afternoon. It will be interesting. As a staff member I have been getting a little closer to the other staff members. It is nice to be another step inside a circle.

My supervisor is in Mexico all next week (she is going with another staff member and they wrote up mini-wills this afternoon, wth?). I should be busier, which means I will try to prepare for the family event this weekend. I am making lasagna, but I don't know what kind yet (I have to do a meat and a veggie).

Duane and I are hitting Trader Joe's for a Friday night date, how exciting are we? We are both a little run down, so low key it is.

I could take a nap right now.

No comments: