Thursday, July 12, 2007

Irritation situation

Could this week be over so next week can be better?

On Sunday I did not go to Summerfest and see one of my new favorite bands for free (the next local show is in Lollapalooza which is $$$) because my little sister asked me to go see Hamell on Trial in Ft. Atkinson. Now if I knew that my sister was going to arrive late to the show (and high btw) I might have just gone to Summerfest instead. This "show" is not something I would pay $10 for although the location (Cafe Carpe) was nice.

On Monday I had a class for work which wasn't too bad. It was my dad's birthday and we had cake and ice cream in Jville. The kids were good and we played Euchre. Nothing too annoying about Monday.

On Tuesday I met with my current clients to write on offer. This took 45 minutes because they can't seem to agree. Location is really important to her, but he doesn't care. He would like to call the seller and just negoitiate man to man. I did get a new sewing machine.

On Wednesday I went to Janesville to use my new sewing machine. I discovered that I didn't buy enough fabric to make curtains for my two doors in the kitchen. The fabric is really cute too. It took me so long to get to this project that the store that sold the fabric is out of business now. I will find another fabric though. My mom can also be very a-n-a-l about things and is easily frustrated if you aren't doing things the way she thinks they should be done. I told my sister about my possible Etsy shop and she has asked me to make 11 onesies for her. My new sewing machine does have some really neat stitches on it.

Duane was nice and picked up the wood I needed for my workshop class. I had to carry two 8 foot boards into the UW Union, do you think one person could open the door for me? One guy even came out the door I was going to go through and couldn't hold it for me. Class was ok. There is this douchey guy there that plugged up the planer and made a mess on the floor (even though the teacher instructed us in the first class how to clean a plug in the planer). The teacher has revealed himself to be a perv (No, you aren't a gynecologist when you are saying push,push you are an OB-he was instructing me on how to use the table saw) and being way too touchy feely. Ugh. I came home to find that Duane hadn't done anything except play Playstation (but he did take out the kitchen garbage that I asked him to do 2 days ago).

I woke up this morning to find that Duane had not brought in my Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper (it is in his trunk) like I asked him to. He also had not done his usual chore of filling the cat's bowls, so they were pretty hungry. Our 2 border cats have overstayed their welcome and will hopefully be leaving next week. I also finally got a response from the listing agent on my offer, which is why I am sitting in the office now. She told me there is now another offer on the property, which she did not tell me there was even the possibility of earlier in the week. Now, she doesn't HAVE to tell me. If she were to have told me, I would have had an easier time convincing my buyers to make their best offer. Now I wait to see if we will receive a multiple counter offer. In a multiple counter offer, the seller has the upper hand. We can choose to accept their counter or write another counter. If the other buyers accept their counter or write another counter, the sellers can accept their offer before they even see our offer. Time is crucial, so I sit here and wait. Our email server has decided to f up right now too.

I have been crampy and tired all week, which doesn't help either. My sleep patterns are all out of whack. I fall asleep, but not deeply, for about 6 hours. I wake up, let the dog out, and then when I go back to bed I fall deeply asleep. It sucks. The weather has been beautiful the past couple of days, but I guess next week is supposed to be hot and sticky again.

I feel a little calmer now.

No comments: