Tuesday, July 31, 2007

We have pumpkins!

Our pumpkin vine has some baby pumpkins on it! Even without watering it has managed to propagate. I am excited to see if they will get full grown.

Last week was a rather rough week. Duane and I were fighting every day, we had a friend staying with us, I had a seminar, and I had baby onesies to make for my sister. By the time Saturday rolled around, I couldn't wait to get away.

I got the onesies done, but I didn't take any pictures. My order of organic onesies should be coming in today or tomorrow, so I will work on those and take pictures.

Chicago was nice. The weather was great and the sushi was awesome. The antique fair has been better in the past and I didn't find anything to buy. I went up to Schaumburg and hit the Container Store. I love that place. I got a cute box to organize my work related receipts in. I went to IKEA after that and it was a madhouse. I only needed a couple of things but I think it took 45 minutes.

I worked around the house yesterday and today I will in the office all day. I have got to spend some time in the woodshop tomorrow or my table will never get done!

3 comments:

Kandy Christensen said...

Totally agree with you about the Antique Market. Another friend commented it wasn't as good as in the past. Thanks for coming down to visit. Oh, the Container Store. I need to get there so I can organize my jewelry. I am sure this week will be better. It has to be better for you so it will be good for me!!

crankymommy said...

Let me know if you need me to be a tester for velour wipes... or any product from your new store :)

Carey said...

That is what I was forgetting at The Container Store! (jewelry organization)

Eva can definately be a tester!