Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Up late

I have a bad habit of staying up late while Duane is gone and this week is no exception so far. I also have been sleeping about 10 hours/day no matter when I go to bed. I have not forced myself to change this or to go to the gym. I am trying to remember to take my mult-vitamin. I have been slacking on eating fruits and veggies and milk for awhile. I have been slacking on eating for awhile in general. I eat dinner, but don't make sure I get lunch or breakfast. It is the lack of a routine and this lack of a routine has been killing me for some months now.

Duane and I are working on getting our debt in order. Duane doesn't watch what he spends and didn't change that habit after I stopping bringing in money. One of the whole points of changing careers was to reduce the debt not increase it! We have a plan now though, but I have to keep making money.

You hear me other there people! I am an awesome realtor! Call me!

No comments: