Thursday, July 27, 2006

Life does get a little better sometimes

Duane's work decided that a pay scale adjustment was in order. Well little did we know that it was a huge pay scale adjustment! I guess that means he has been underpaid for awhile, but we will take it!

He was disappointed today because his new customer may not be in Salem, Oregon. Someone from his team is moving to a different department and they want to give his pain in the ass customer to Duane. This customer is already live with the software and doesn't have a huge budget (so little travel). This transition won't happen for 3-6 months. He did tell them he could handle both customers, but the powers that be have to make that decision.

Slow day here, so I should have been posting here. I am finally caught up with a message board that I read though. I was about 6 days behind with ~130 posts each day.

I have two closings next week that will net me about $5000. All that money has a purpose already, so no plasma tv.

I have another couple who cannot commit to writing an offer. They had so many questions that the seller had had enough. I am still waiting to hear if they will write an offer. Good thing I have a LOT of patience.

No comments: