Monday, July 10, 2006

Monday

I last posted about bowling and we ended up winning 2 games and total pins! We lost the second game by 2 pins, which was quite frustrating. We are in last place by a good margin, so now we are just trying to take down whoever we bowl against.

Friday night we met up with friends of ours for dinner and gelato. The dinner was a fish fry that was just ok, especially when paired with the slow service. The gelato place was awesome though. I had cake batter (which really tasted like cake batter!) and orange dreamsicle. They had a chocolate chili flavor there that was quite interesting. The sweetness of chocolate followed by the heat of the chili in the back of your throat. This is a newer place, so we are quite glad are friends took us there.

Saturday didn't involve much. Errands and working around the house.

Sunday I had a boring open house. I hate doing open houses, but I feel like I must to get clients (even though I haven't gotten any clients from an open house so far!). We went to a get together at another friends house to watch the World Cup final. They do not have air conditioning and the high yesterday was 90!! I made soybean hummus and double chocolate ice cream. Everyone loved both things.

Duane heads of to LA today. It seems like he always gets on my nerves the most right before he leaves for a trip! We are having lunch and then I will drop him off at the airport.

I am doing some more showings with the crazy buyer tonight. We are down to the wire on finding a house. I am really hoping that she will like what we see tonight. These houses are in a great neigborhood (right around the corner from the friend that took us for gelato) and in her price range.

No comments: