Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I know you are curious

So, my buyer on wrote an offer for the cutest house. It was the one I was sure she was going to like, and she did. Unfortunately she didn't like it enough to write a full price offer, and the sellers accepted another offer. Frustrating!!

I wrote her an email today that cut straight to the truth. She told me that she is ready to write an offer on a place we saw in May and will write it for the listing price. I was shocked! I have one detail to wrap up. It is a residential income property and I need to make sure that the tenant is moving out next month. My buyer seems to think that it will be rented out, which is probably why she told me she would write an offer on it!

Work wise I am back to where I was before. I hate prospecting for clients!!

No comments: