Monday, July 10, 2006

Hey guess what

I was looking back through my posts and saw my mention of my picky buyer. We did not get an offer in place last month (shocker I know). We had put in an offer on something that was a mess.

She is now back from vacation and we have about 3 weeks (2 week more feasibly) to get something into place. I thought I had her on the right track (east side houses because that is what she can afford!), but she seems to have changed her mind. I guess I will find out tonight we go to look at MORE houses. Yes folks we are around the 40 house mark. We are seeing 3 houses on the same street tonight and I think one of them is perfect for her. Should we bet to see if I can convince her of that?

The other offer we put in was on a two bedroom condo on the west side. It was under priced because the sellers were crazy. It was two crazy old ladies who thought their water was contaminated and their sewer was messed up. The listing agent did not have his act together. The condition report was not even legible! After dicking around for 5 days (the ladies are heading towards bankruptcy and he did not know this!), he finally sent over a counter. The picky buyer had had it at that point and rejected it. It turns out that nothing was wrong with the water OR the sewer.

No comments: