Monday, October 06, 2008

Geez Louise

I didn't realize that it had been that long since I posted. Duane is down 20 lbs and I am down 7 lbs. Last week was a bust for me as far as WWs goes. I worked at the Governor's Mansion twice and I ate a days worth of points in Brie the night before weigh in. Whoops!

The tv is getting scary. I think I have 18 or 19 shows that we watch. 90210 has gotten a smidge better, but may have to drop off the list. I just can't imagine why they put the effort into bringing that show back and then have it be so lackluster. The Mentalist is an awesome show, and is going into regular rotation. I was looking forward to Knight Rider, but it is terrible (awful, no good, waste of energy). They cancel the Bionic Woman for this crap? I just watched Valentine last night on the CW and it is a cute, funny show. Cannot wait for the new Christian Slater show which starts next week.

Duane and I successfully completed a charity bike ride at Tyranena (local brewery) on Saturday. Duane biked 26 miles (with lots of hills) and I biked 18 miles. I was pretty much by myself out in the country and it was a nice ride. I wanted to quit at mile 12, but I pushed through.

I am on the edge of a head cold, and trying to keep it at bay with Airborne. My eyes are all gunked up too. I have a 5 hour roundtrip drive tomorrow for a 4 hour training session. At least I don't have to drive. I do, however, have to get up way earlier than I would ever get up on purpose.

No laptop for me at work yet and it is back to super sucking. Mornings have been awesome when I get up and think about how I really don't want to go to work and how am I even go to figure out what to wear when I really don't want to go? I am doing a big closet purge tonight. I have too many things I do not wear. Some new clothes might make me feel a bit better.
Duane is in St. Louis till Wednesday night.

Better go look like I am working.

No comments: