Monday, October 13, 2008

My mood

My mood is not anything remotely related to "good" or "happy" at this moment, but I am posting anyway.

I am enjoying the new show Valentine on the CW and 90210 still sucks. The Mentalist and Fringe are 2 outstanding new tv shows. I haven't watched the Eleventh hour yet, so I can't comment on that one. Christian Slater is on tonight, so that is something to be happy about.

I was down 1.2 lbs at WWs this past week for a net loss of .6 (I was up .6 the week before). I am going to have to go to the gym at some point if I want this to move any faster. The reward at 15 lbs is a tattoo and I am already behind by a couple of lbs to my WWs partner.

We went to an apple orchard on Saturday and got a shit ton of yummy apples. The afternoon probably would have been a little better if the other people we invited hadn't been over an hour late. We then had a yummy dinner (flank steak and chimchurri).

Sunday was pretty uneventful. There was some cleaning and some laying around feeling like doing absolutely nothing but catching up on some tv watching. The weather was warm for the weekend so that was nice. We are heading back into regular fall weather so it will be time to switch the closets. I did get a garbage bag full of clothes out of the current closet, but I need to do the other closet. I was thinking about clothes shopping after work, but I am not sure if I still feel like it.

Mondays suck.

No comments: