Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Nap time?

I don't really remember anything that happened last week. I am having a hard time remembering it is Wednesday today.

Oh, Duane finished installing the new garage door opener and I cleaned the garage last Saturday. Exciting, no?

This week my car has decided to become unreliable. The ignition switch is messed up and there is a 50/50 chance that the car won't start. This happened on Monday. The car is fine one day, not fine the next. Duane and I are carpooling.

My deal closed yesterday and that went all well and good. Well my buyer locked herself out of the garage because the seller gave her 3 house keys and 1 garage key (one set of 2 house keys and 1 set with a house and garage key). She had given the garage key to her husband who had to drive back to Indiana.

I did do a little bit of work today. We are having ahi tuna steaks for dinner that I got at Trader Joe's. Well, I hope Duane eats his. His experience with tuna has been rather limited thus far.

OH, I remember why I can't remember last week. Duane was in LA for most of the week. I had lunch with a good friend that was supposed to watch our pets for us while we are on our trip. Unfortunately he will not be able to do this for us. We have 12 days to get it figured out. We had some fabulous russian food for lunch and saw the movie Premonition (movie was so-so).

I have started 3 baby quilts and I hope to sew them all tomorrow. It will be a sewing marathon. Maybe this time I will remember to take a picture before I give them away!

My mom's birthday is tomorrow. She is having a total knee replacement this Monday and I know she is very nervous about it. I am planning on making some dinners for the freezer this weekend.

I could take a nap right now.

No comments: