Monday, March 19, 2007

The deal-i-o

I am still working on my most recent deal. Over the weekend the listing agent managed to not fax me an amendment ("I faxed it but didn't wait to see if it went through"), and then emailed me instead of calling me when she re-faxed. Oh and she changed the closing date from what we had previously talked about. My manager got on my case for not getting on her case, but man can't people just do their job correctly?

My buyers still want the house, which is good. We went into it this Sunday with her parents and they seemed ok with it.

Oh and the listing agent is not going to be happy when I send back the amendment today reinstating that the seller should make sure the boiler works (which is supposedly under warranty). Is it so strange that I would like to make sure that my buyers have heat when they move it?

So work ate up most of my time this weekend and I didn't get to go to Chicago. Maybe next weekend!

Also, Borat is a strange, strange movie. I wonder how long it will take for Duane to stop randomly talking like Borat?

No comments: