Friday, March 09, 2007

3-9-07

Yes, it is my birthday and yes, I do feel old. Why can't 33 be the new 23? I have been considering eye creams because I am convinced that is why no one thinks I am younger than I am anymore. I was told this day would come and yes, it does stink.

In other news, my recent buyers had their inspection today. They could not be there for it, so I was there. It couldn't be good news could it? The electical panel was a mess, there could be structural problems, and a whole bunch of smaller things. My buyers could decide not to buy this house, which would be fine. They had another house that they liked. Or they could decide to ask the seller to fix a bunch of stuff and we could go through that whole rigamaroll. I also haven't received something in the mail from them that is important! It was sent priority mail, so you know in 1 or 2 (or more in this case) days it should be here. Just more stress for me.

We will be taking all 3 cats for their rabies vaccinations tomorrow. We take them to a clinic which is cheaper than taking them to the vet (no office visit charge). At least they will all be in carriers, so waiting in line is easier (than with the dogs). Now getting them IN the carriers is a different matter entirely.

We are then headed down to Jville to see some butterflies and hang out with family.

Sunday we may go to a flea market, although every flea market I have been to in WI is really a crap market. We will also be seeing a movie with my friend Fran, but I don't know what yet.

We watched The Departed the other night and I really, really liked it. The end was not my favorite part, but I didn't write the script so I can't make the movie end the way I want it to. I think Leonardo is a hottie again!

The weather is warming up and I might be able to get Santa and his fallen reindeer off the roof this weekend.

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

Happy Birthday to you AND Duane from the McGowan Family!