Monday, February 26, 2007

I am HEALED!

Well mostly. I still have some residual snot now and then. I was down and out all last week. I did not want my head cold to morph into a chest cold as my older sister has just recovered from pneumonia and strep! This cold is very typical of what I get every year, but you have to be careful. One year I ended up with croup and double ear infections.

Work still sucks, as in I have no clients. Our trip is coming up and I know Duane is worried about money.

We got a ton of snow here over the weekend, just when I was about to put up my spring flag! There was a drift in the backyard right up to the back door and the dogs could hardly get out. The drift in the driveway from the snowplow was about 4 feet high. I got a lot of exercise from shoveling, which is probably good since I did absolutely nothing on Sunday.

I got a cute pair of new shoes. I was going to show you via link, but I can't find them. They are Rocket Dogs, but the Rocket Dog website does not have the right color combo.

I have managed to be at work today for about 7 hours and do about as little "work" as possible.

I have a hair appointment tomorrow, but I don't know what I want to do with it. I usually let my hair dresser experiment with me, so maybe she will have some ideas.

Gotta figure out some dinner and go home!

No comments: