Monday, February 05, 2007

2 CDs I am enjoying right now

Blue October (Foiled) and Regina Spektor (Begin to Hope). We missed Regina Spektor in Madison because the show sold out before I realized I liked her music. Blue October is playing Milwaukee this Saturday and in Madison on Tuesday. Duane will be out of town on Tuesday, but I am going to see if I can get a friend to go with me. I don't really feel like going to Milwaukee.

This is my first day back to Weight Watchers. I get down on myself when I feel like I don't look good in my clothes, and the way to remedy that is to lose some weight. It seems that clogging has not been cancelled tonight (the temps are below zero). The building that we clog in is keep at a comfortable (not!) 43 degrees, so it is quite chilly in there. It would be nice if someone could go there before 6 and turn the thermostat up, but they never do.

As predicted I did not get much done this weekend. We did some shopping on Saturday and were lazy on Sunday. Some friends called to come over and watch the Superbowl, which seemed pretty dull. We did watch The Devil Wears Prada. The movie had no depth and seemed very plain. I watch to see Catch and Release this weekend, which has actually gotten good reviews.

The temps will eventually warm back up, but man is it cold right now.

No comments: