Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Blue October concert

I am home from the Blue October concert. I did indeed get a friend to go with me, although I think the venue in Milwaukee is better suited to them. This show was all ages and included quite a few young 'uns. The concert was excellent and I am going to look for their earlier cds.

I have an appointment to talk to a potential client tomorrow. He did tell me a couple of months ago that he was going to list with me, until he found someone who said they will list it for 1%. What exactly does he think he is going to get for 1%? It really irks me. I am not sure what my strategy should be.

Duane is out of town for work so no Valentine's Day for me. I was trying to think of what I wanted to do. I think I will at least put some effort into dinner. Weight Watchers is going better this week than last, but I didn't eat much today.

My sinuses have been itchy the past couple of days and I feel a little headachy today. Blah.

I managed to send off a few packages last Saturday that finished off a couple a projects. I haven't heard if they have been received yet.

I got the IKEA 2007 catalog today and I can't wait to go through it!

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

We got our package yesterday and we LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Thank you Carey! (Real live note to follow)