Monday, February 19, 2007

Crud

I woke up with some crud today. My teeth hurt and my nose is stuffy. I took some Airborne this morning. It wasn't terrible and hopefully it will help. I have a hard time taking anything with pseudoephedrine, so I usually don't take anything.

I will call my possible client tonight to see what his decision is. I feel like I made my case well, but people are always trying to save a buck (and then complain when they get shoddy service).

Two of my packages were received well and they contained the things that I had made. I haven't heard anything from a friend that I send a birthday gift too, but maybe she is sending a thank you card. I figured out that I procrastinated in sending them because I was afraid that the recipients wouldn't like them. Silly me.

The IKEA catalog was cool. It had tons of kitchen ideas which is what I was looking for. We may get down to Chicago sometime soon. Duane claims that Madison has no cool restaurants and we are supposed to be going out for a nice dinner as a belated Valentine's Day.

Our weather has finally gotten warmer. 39 for the high today, which feels like a heat wave!

p.s. work stinks and my manager really got on my case today---someone send me some clients ok?

No comments: