Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Under Pressure (insert Davie Bowie song here)

So I was signed up for an online real estate class by my manager's assistant, and she told me it was a self-paced class. Apparantly she forgot the first 3 weeks of the class where you have a live teacher for 2 hours T-F! My company pays for the class ($195) as long as you graduate within 8 weeks, and you can only miss 2 live classes.

Add this to the hole in my bathroom floor and half the walls gone.

Add that to my house being a pig sty.

Add that to wanting to get my europe pictures in an album to take to NC on Friday.

Add that to leaving for NC on Friday afternoon (missing 1 class) which will be fun and make me forget about everything else.

I am also getting my hair colored today and I can't be responsible for what I tell her to do. It will be something noticable though, since the last time everyone told me that they couldn't tell that I had it colored.

1 comment:

Dr. The Bird Man said...

I am slowly haveing my hair colored white. We are also looking foward to NC, and seeing you guys again.