Thursday, September 29, 2005

Is it really only Thursday?

I added some more pictures of the reunion weekend. I really didn't take that many pictures. Does number of pictures = fun factor?

I laid down thinset and cement board in the bathroom last night, MOSTLY by myself. Must be why I have that blister on my hand. Duane was whiney and crabby. He owes me (as I also cleaned up the mess and made dinner). We may have a toliet by the end of the weekend!

More fun tv tonight. We have 3 shows at the same timeslot. I am not sure which network geniuses thought up putting Smallville against Survior against Alias (although it is the last season of Alias). Duane is voting to boycott ER this season. It has gotten pretty lame.

Veronica Mars was awesome last night, although (SPOILER) her being with Duncan is weird. I liked Logan trying to clean up his act, but I suppose they do need a bad boy.

It is time to get out the Halloween decorations!!

No comments: