Friday, June 03, 2005

Words

We are pretty busy this weekend. We are celebrating my parent's 40th anniversary with a party at my sister's house tomorrow evening. Sunday is my new niece's baptism, party, and the dinner to celebrate my 1st anniversary. Duane is having such a difficult time with the idea of buying a gift of paper. He stresses out about gifts way too much (hello...a travel or home decorating journal??).

Chris and Katie are coming to town tomorrow (they called yesterday). Unfortunately we will not have any time to spend with them since we are booked with family plans.

I need to change my calendar to June.

I made some awesome butter pecan and lemon ice cream for the party tomorrow.

I can't decide when my last day of work should be. Our vacation hours reset on September first. We get (and can use) our hours before we earn them, but I am not sure how quickly we earn them.

I have been checking on accomodations for our Europe trip. Sheesh! No wonder people stay in hostels, everything else is pricey.

No comments: