Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I might be getting a new kitty!

Well I missed out on the kitten recently posted on freecycle, but another post was put up for two cats. I may get one of the cats, if another person doesn't want both. Oh, I did talk to Duane about this before he left, so I am not ambushing him with a new kitty. :)

No one but me at work today, so I should do more studying. I was jittery yesterday (should probably cut out the 1 caffeinated soda per day), so hopefully I can get more done. I feel like the house selling season is passing me by.

I am still trying to decide about my last day at work. I am wondering if it should be my last day of vacation or if I should come back to work after vacation. It should probably be the last day. Who wants to go back to work after vacation?

Scattered thunderstorms for the next 7 days.

No comments: