Friday, June 10, 2005

I foiled the vending machine

and got my water from the cafeteria. Why don't I always go to the cafeteria? Laziness, as the cafeteria is way on the other side of the building. :)

I had a good visit with my Mom last night. We picked up our CSA box. She said she thought the farm would be more glamorous (my word, I can't remember exactly what she said). It is a small family farm. It was much more expensive for the bigger farm in Madison.

I have some mizuna, spinach, and lettuce for a salad today. Tonight I am going to make some greens, swiss chard and beet tops. I also have some rhubarb to use. I was dissapointed that we didn't get asparagas this week.

My cellphone is possessed, but will at least allow me to make calls. Last night it was cycling on and off all by itself. It also changed the ring tone, which was a little freaky when the phone rang.

Duane is still in CA till tomorrow afternoon. It seems like it has been ages!

No comments: