Thursday, June 09, 2005

Pisstacular morning

My cellphone has decided to flip out on me. It tells me it is in service mode and requires a power recycle. Funny thing that the manual doesn't mention this at all.

My mom is supposed to come visit me today, and I have no idea when (and she can't contact me on my cellphone).

I had to pull grass out of Hershey's butt this morning on our walk, and pick up poop in the basement. That dog needs to eat less grass and get an attitude adjustment.

Most of my house is messy, so I am sure my mom will say something and want to clean it up. I got a last minute invite to dinner last night, and I would rather spend time with friends.

Miss Kitty has been darting outside (which is usually ok), but she has been refusing to come back in. It is hot and humid here, so she shouldn't be outside for long periods of time. I left the garage door open a little and put some water in there. Stupid kitty.

I still haven't heard back about the possible new kitty either.


Ugh.

No comments: