Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Animals

If you are going to adopt a pet, please realize that you have the responsibility of this pet for its lifetime. Do not adopt a pet if you will get rid of it because you are: a) moving, b) having kids (allergies and dangers aside), c) too lazy to take care of it, and d) etc. Drives me nuts.

Duane is in CA this week for work. I am hoping to get some things done around the house, as well as more real estate studying. I am visiting with my Mom on Thursday and picking up our first box of CSA.

Duane left me his car this week. It is a lot nicer to drive to work in his car than in mine!

We had dinner out with friends last night. I thought the food was good, but my stomach didn't think it was so hot. It is not a restaurant we usually eat at, and I don't think I will be going back.

No comments: