Monday, June 06, 2005

Vending machines

So I usually bring my water from home, but my water bottle needs a run through the dishwasher. I went to the vending machine to buy a bottle of water. I had a bad experience with Deja Blue (tasted bad), so I was going for the Aquafina. I put in my dollar and 25 cents. Well the stupid machine didn't register my dollar, and wouldn't give me back my 25 cents either! I almost turned around and went home.

My lovely husband brought me a bottle of water and lunch today. We sat out on the Terrace by Lake Mendota and had a nice lunch. I wanted ice cream (from the University dairy), but Duane's tummy has not been feeling well lately.

Our weekend was busy but nice. We went to the Farmer's Market on Saturday, which we haven't been to in quite some time. My parent's 40th anniversary party was a bit hit, and all of my food turned out perfectly! We ended up spending some late night time at the Terrace hanging out with Chris and Katie.

Sunday was the baptism and party. It was fine. Long and tiring though. We ended up skipping our fancy dinner for our anniversary due to tiredness and tummy problems. We did have an awesome pizza instead though!

No comments: