Thursday, June 12, 2008

Fucking Rain

I don't usually say fuck but man I am sick of this fucking rain. I had the floor almost completely dry today and, you guessed it, it started raining again. When I got home tonight there was no new water on the floor (yeah!) but within an hour some small pools started developing. The chances for rain look pretty steady until 11pm, so I will have to be viligant with the vacuums.

Duane is off drinking beer, so it is just me. No good movies on tv but I do have some things recorded.

I wanted to write more about the Don Q Inn. You can read about it and see pictures here. You have got to check out the pictures of the Fantasuites! We stayed in a regular room, but this room did have mirrors on the ceiling! There is a giant airplane in front of the hotel that has a room in the cockpit. There is also a church steeple attached to the main hotel that is another room. I would love to go there sometime and stay in a Fantasuite.

Well back to the laundry and water.

No comments: