Monday, June 23, 2008

Crap it's Monday

Well I think I got home right at 7:30 last Wednesday night. The lawn didn't get mowed by me as when I got home on Wednesday I completely crashed.

I did go on the lake cruise and I did get drunk. I brought enough money for 2 beers, but then they gave away free beers!! Duane had to take a cab to the bar we went afterwards and then drag me home. I promptly fell out of the car when we got home and then told Duane every detail he missed when he was gone.

On Friday we went to a new bar in town (which is like heaven for Duane, more Belgian beers on tap!) and then to a Mallards game (baseball). The game was SO boring. It was scoreless until the 7th inning when we gave up a bunch of runs due to errors. The company was nice and the funnel cake was awesome!

Saturday was supposed to be the big clean up day. We did a little clean up, lawn mowing, beer drinking, shopping, and hanging out with friends. It was a good day.

On Sunday we did go to IKEA. They are having a summer sale, but there wasn't anything we couldn't live without. We DID go to a liquor store and Duane DID buy $100+ of beer. He said he isn't going to buy any beer for a month. Who believes him?

We are way behind on tv, including the Snatchlorette. We need to watch last week's episode and there is another episode tonight! We also are watching the new season of Tori & Dean (Tori Spelling and her hubby) on Oxygen. Throw in a Deadliest Catch and an American Gladiators.

The sink is still clogged. We tried some non-toxic enzyme stuff and Duane attempted to snake it. I am not interested in calling "roto-rooter", but we might have to.

No comments: