Thursday, May 22, 2008

It is freezing in my cave of an office

The finale of Gossip Girl was pretty good. The swing has not been put together yet (no sign yet if the improptu pumpkin patch will return). The phlegminess did develop into a cold. I still have no new tops and I haven't returned the water bottle yet.

But we ARE going to Maryland this weekend to visit our good friends the Bird Man and the Hot Librarian!! We are excited and the weather is going to be awesome. I think this cold will be all the way gone before we fly out on Saturday (it better be).

Tonight is my niece's bday dinner. She loves Webkinz. For those of you out there who may not have heard of Webkinz, they are stuffed animals that have lives on the internet. You log your Webkin into the site and then you can create rooms, feed it, etc. I think it is a cute idea. It becomes depressing though, when she told me that one her friends had 20 of them. No kid needs 20 of anything.

I did finally complete some onesies that my sister asked me to make for her to give as gifts. It only took me forever (and a day).

I did look at Boston Store yesterday for some new tops, but I didn't have much patience for it since my nose was running like a faucet. I have been on the look-out for a new purse, and I found a good candidate there. I will get Duane's opinion though. He has a weird thing about purses!

Did I mention that Duane and I have been carpooling lately? Gas (regular) hit $3.85 today. We are definitely considering moving closer to Duane's job. The kitchen needs to be finished before we can sell though and I don't know if that will happen this summer.

My house is not all the way clean yet. I think I will die of embarassment if someone had to stop and use the bathroom. It is pretty gross. It will have to wait until next week though!

This post is so not interesting.

1 comment:

Kandy Christensen said...

Try $4.05 in Chicago. You could move to the city and take public transportation!