Wednesday, May 07, 2008

3 weeks and no post

I stink at blogging lately. It seems that things may finally get back to normal. Normal is actually having time at night to sit on the couch. I haven't been using the computer at home much, because I am busy or Duane is using it. He comes home from Denver late tonight. He called me this afternoon to tell me that he could work at this HMO in Denver (where he has been the past couple of days). Apparently they have less stress there in Denver.

I got caught up on my laundry, I super cleaned all the dog beds, I vacuumed my bedroom and the guest bedroom, and I only have a super messy office and dining room left! I thought I was going to have Saturday all to myself, but a friend of ours will be staying at our house. And he says we should do something fun! Yes, my idea of fun this Saturday was to mow the lawn (desperately needs it) and work around the yard. Oh well, maybe on Sunday!

No comments: