Monday, May 19, 2008

Ha, I forgot to give this post a title!

Well the weekend was pretty nice. The potential (not) client finally emailed me to say she was working with someone else. I think she was working with someone else all along, but thought I might drive her around without making her sign a contract (not happening). Way to go and waste my time.

I have picked up some phlegminess, which I am not sure if it is allergies or an actual cold. It certianly isn't any fun.

I bought a new water bottle to help me drink more water (it has a flip top straw) and the f'in thing leaks! You take a sip, set it down, and it leaks all over the place. Now I have to return it, such a pain.

I have been trying to find some new short-sleeve tops for work and I am having no luck. There is an abundance of those tops that look good on tall people, but make the rest of look like we are pregnant. I do have some cute new bottoms, but no tops.

We got all caught up with our season finales from last week (Smallville, Supernatural, CSI, ER, and Ghost Whisperer). Tonight is the season finale of Gossip Girl (Duane loves this show). Hopefully it will be good!

We bought a 3 person swing to put in the backyard yesterday. We haven't put it together yet though, which should be fun!

2 comments:

crankymommy said...

Yay for posting, Carey!!

I am really excited to see you guys this weekend...

Kandy Christensen said...

Will the swing be going by the impromptu pumpkin patch? Good to know your alive!