Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sunny but windy

Life is still chaotic around here. Friday night we stayed up late (around 4:30-5 am) just talking with friends, not even drinking! Saturday was the IKEA trip, which we got back late from since we went to bed late and we got up late. Duane spent $140 on beer, seems like I should spend $140 on something doesn't it? Sunday was working at the friend's house all day.

Duane's customers were in town Monday and Tuesday for a thing at his work. I went out to eat with them on Monday. It was a very nice dinner that I didn't have to pay for, but it meant being out late again (who knew we would talk for 2 hours after dinner?). Yesterday was a blur at work and then I was at the friend's house working. His brother helped, so that was nice. We had dinner afterwards (Duane was "resting" at home).

Next Thursday-Sunday I will be on my own. Duane is going to PA to.........drink beer with a friend. He bought his ticket with ff miles, so I guess I can't complain about the money.

Tonight is working at the friend's house again. We were supposed to finish the crown molding on Sunday but we ended up being a little short (guess someone didn't measure quite right). The open house is going to be this Sunday. TV is gangbusters next week, so I am looking forward to being home at a reasonable time and vegging on the couch.

It is really nice out today, but very windy. Luckily rain is predicted for the next three days. We wouldn't want to get too happy with all this sun.

No comments: