Thursday, February 21, 2008

My car has been freed!

We left my car in my office parking lot over the weekend, as we have done in the past. The freezing rain/snow/frigid temps led to my car being stuck in the parking lot. It is a front wheel drive, so usually I don't have trouble. There was a sheet of ice under the car though, and it was on a slight decline. Duane called AAA this morning and they came right out. It turns out the right rear brake was stuck, so he had to get under the car and hammer it a few times. The guy was nicer than nice, but I did notice that he had no front teeth.

I don't have to carpool with Duane anymore. It hasn't been terrible, but it has lead to my being gone from the house from 9-8 or so every night this week. It is difficult to get much done when you are never home.

I am giving a seminar tonight for first time home buyers. I may only have 1 person. These seminars stress me out, so I will be happy when it is done. It would be nice if this 1 person decided to buy a house with me, but I won't hold my breath.

No comments: