Monday, February 25, 2008

Are you sure I am leaving the country in 2 days?

Things have been so crazy here.

On Friday we had our all you can eat meat dinner. It was good, but more of a once in awhile thing. They had the tables really crammed together so you were constantly shifting to allow them to get the meat to your plate. There was no music when we first started dinner, which made for a weird ambiance. They have live jazz Sunday thru Thursday, but not Friday and Saturday (?). Eventually some music was turned on. It was fun though, and the duck was fabulous.

Saturday was the big beer festival. The weather was decent, which was a problem. There were so many people there that you couldn't get any beer. What is the point of standing line for an hour to get a beer? The band stunk, and we never found the friends were supposed to be hanging out with.

Sunday was working all day getting our friend's house ready.

Today at work was totally crazy. The main printer/scanner/copier was not working and the service guy didn't show up until 4! I was planning on going to our friend's house to do some painting, but it took me all day to wade through the paperwork.

3 of the pets are being delivered tomorrow with all of the stuff they need. I am hoping to find some time to pack my suitcase. I am working on Wednesday as well and this house needs to shape up a bit. I am taking Hershey to the vet in the morning for a couple of shots and a bloodwork check and then in to work for my "review". It isn't really my 1 year review since I haven't been working in this position for a year.

Breathe in, breathe out.

No comments: