Sunday, February 17, 2008

Hey did I mention the weather?

So it was freezing and then it warmed up to about 34 degrees. It rained, then it was freezing rain, and then it was snow. The busses stopped running, and the Urgent Care was closed.

I am pretty sure I hate this weather. I will be happy to go to Belgium where it is sunny and 55 degrees.

We went to IKEA on Saturday which made me happy. I would have been happier if there hadn't been 9 million f'ing people there. There is usually about 7 million people there, but Saturday added 2 million non-native English speakers. It made it a little less fun.

I was good on the 11 o'clock rule for Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Thursday was later and Friday was way late. I did sleep till noon today though. As you can see I am up late today too.

I am sick of all of my clothes, so I may try to find a few new things for work. It makes getting dressed in the morning difficult, when you don't want to wear anything you own.

1 comment:

Kandy Christensen said...

It pretty much did the same here too! Yesterday I was sloshing through deep puddles and wishing I'd bought a pair of wellie's even though I think they are kind of ridiculously (even as I secretly covet them). This morning it snowed, which hid the ice that I completely wiped out on. Good thing there was an old victorian with an old iron fence for me to grab on to! Have fun in Belgium. I am so jealous.