Friday, March 10, 2006

Nap time?

My dad is going home from the hospital today. They ended up keeping him longer because he had some pain after the procedure. The pain went away after he took an anti-anxiety medication so they finally determined that it was not due to his heart. He will have to change his diet some and reduce his activity.

Mr. Kitty has been very cuddly lately. He is sitting on the computer desk with me right now.

The weather here is really nice. I just spend a glorious hour in the sun picking up dog poop. I have to go back out there too.

Duane and I are heading into Milwaukee tonight to have dinner with my sister and her new husband. It should be fun.

I will have to do the 7 song challenge this weekend. My favorite radio station got changed (again) so I haven't been listening much. I like to listen to the satellite radio (which is only in Duane's car) so I should be able to find some good choices on the drive tonight.

No comments: