Monday, March 13, 2006

Weekend

We spent another Saturday not putting the final touches on the bathroom. I spend 45 minutes in TJMaxx and Duane just about had a fit. We went to a bar and watched Wake Forest lose to Duke (do you think that improved Duane's mood?). After that we went to JoAnn's and spent an hour there. I got fabric to make new dog beds!

I had a feeling the my dad must be doing ok when I got a drunken call from my Aunt Saturday night. She thought she was calling someone from work (after 4 martinis). My Aunt, Uncle, and Grandma went out to dinner with my Mom and Dad.

Sunday was all about family (my dad looked good!). We went to church at 8:15 (in Janesville which is 45 minutes away, you do the math). We had breakfast at my sister's after that. It was good family bonding.

My mom and I helped out a relative with their new puppy. They bought a new puppy (from a crappy source if you ask me!) and the puppy has Parvo. They are doing treament at home, giving antibiotics and fluids. She was having trouble putting the needle in, so we helped out. It was the cutest puppy (a brittany spaniel), and it was looking good when we left. Don't be cheap and buy puppies from bad people please!

My mom bought me two cookbooks for my birthday, so I am looking forward to going through those. My sister gave me a $50 gift card to TJMaxx, and my mom gave me a $50 gift card to JcPennys.

I found out that my dad had been having chest pain for a few weeks before he said anything (or called the doctor!). He went parasailing too! Thank the lord that nothing worse happened to him.

I have showings this Thursday, but I need to work on getting more clients!

No comments: