Wednesday, March 08, 2006

This week

Life has been crazy this week and it is only Wednesday.

My dad had a cardiac catheterization today. They found a vessel that was 85% blocked and put a stent in it. He emailed yesterday to tell us (kids) that he was having this done. I don't know if I mentioned that he said something regarding his future last Friday, but that was it.

I will be working from 8:30am to 8:30pm tomorrow. Happy Birthday to me. To be fair, I did choose to attend a work thing all day. I have two showings in the evening as well.

We were supposed to see Three Dog Night tonight as a (free) private concert put on by one of the companies associated with my work. We invited 2 friends. At the last minute I couldn't find 2 of the tickets (although they turned out to be right where I put them). My friends admitted that they weren't that gun ho on going anyway. We did have dinner though, and that was nice.

Friday we will be heading into Milwaukee to have dinner with my sister and her new husband. Seems freaky saying that!

No comments: