Friday, February 03, 2006

Trips

I am leaving to go to Mexico in 5 days. There will be people staying at my house while I am gone, so I have to make sure it is clean etc.

Two days after I come back from Mexico, Duane goes to LA for work (he leaves on Valentine's Day, which he thinks is a fake holiday anyway). On Friday I fly out to Dublin for 6 days. Duane flies out from LA and will meet me there. The prices for flights were so cheap that Duane couldn't pass it up.

It is craziness I tell you! Duane thinks we won't travel anywhere once we have kids, so I imagine we will be traveling like crazy until that time (which has been postponed for some months).

2 comments:

Dr. The Bird Man said...

"he leaves on Valentine's Day, which he thinks is a fake holiday anyway"

You say this as if it weren't a fake holiday.

Carey said...

I should have said that he REALLY thinks it is a fake holiday. Enough so, that if you mention it at all, he will tell you what he really thinks of it (that and sweetest day).