Monday, February 27, 2006

My vacuum cleaner will suck but still won't do laundry

Duane fixed the vacuum cleaner! Have I had time to vacuum? No!

More of the laundry is done, but not finished.

Apparantly, right after we left Ireland there was a riot in Dublin and IRA fighting in Northern Ireland.

Friday night I attended a Pampered Chef party hosted by a woman new to the business. I was not told beforehand that she is also afflicted with ADD. She was all over the place and I couldn't figure out why! She was very nice and had a cat that loved my coat. I wasn't sure if she was going to let me leave with my coat! After that Duane and I went bowling to make up for missing last week. The young hoochies were out in full force at the Sun Prairie bowling alley!

Duane and I attended a beer fest on Saturday. It was the introduction of a blonde doppelbock. Everyone stands around outside (freezing) and drinking beer. They throw smoked trout off of the roof and everyone tries to catch them (free beer involved), this sends pieces of fish flying everywhere.

Duane got hammered and he was hilarious! I took him to Jo Ann Fabrics and he chased me around with a stuffed frog puppet.

We went to a murder mystery dinner theater last night, paid for by my sister-in-law (it was our Christmas present). My sister and brother-in-law and mom and dad were there too. The food was ok and the show pretty good.

I have gotten nothing done around the house and no work done this weekend. No surprise eh?

No comments: