Sunday, February 05, 2006

Duane is not as young as he used to be

Duane was invited to play in a trivia challenge last night. Our friends called and invited him, but only him (this friend's wife was also playing as well as another friend). Nice huh? I was nice and drove him and a friend there. He consumed lots and lots of beer.

Oddly enough he doesn't feel so great today! I am being nice and trying not to laugh too much.

We may go see King Kong today if Duane starts feeling better.

I need to plan a bit for Mexico. I have to figure out what I am packing etc.

Craziness.

3 comments:

Kandy Christensen said...

Ha-I don't know if you can comment considering a certain evening in a certain town with a certain someone ;) Granted I was a bit worse off and quite cranky. I'm jealous of all your travel. Have fun.

Carey said...

True, but Duane did not have to baby me nor did he have to pick me up and drive me home. :)

Dr. The Bird Man said...

I got to tell you something you might not know about Duane...he has always been old and quite crochety. His hair has been gray since 1996