Monday, February 13, 2006

Sleepy

I fell asleep on the couch last night and then didn't go to bed till late. *yawn*

My frog slippers suffered a causality this weekend, losing one eye to a lab/basset hound mix that likes to chew. Our friends stayed over last weekend with their dog, and she was a cutie. They kept Duane company while I was gone. I also had 4 members of a band sleep in my basement Friday night, and that seemed to go ok as well. The house wasn't too clean for their visit and wasn't too clean when I got home, but all is well.

I should have some pictures of Mexico up sometime soon.

I am trying to figure out why www.girlleastlikely.blogspot.com keeps shutting my browser down!

I swear I had some other things to say, but they have left my brain.

I will be on a plane on Friday to Ireland. I just unpacked!

No comments: