Friday, February 03, 2006

Another trip

Duane and I want to visit our awesome friends in Columbia, MO. I got all excited to go the first weekend in March and then Duane "remembered" that his customer his updating that Sunday. Stupid customer!!

I have a buyer that is being evasive, don't know what is going on with that. She works with Duane, so I can't be too pushy. Sometimes it is difficult to get people to believe that having an agent (at least when you buy a house) is in their best interests.

Tomorrow Duane will move the light fixture in the bathroom that is off because I measured wrong and we had to get a new sink and move the mirror and blah, blah, blah. Then I will finally be able to paint the bathroom the color I should have painted it to begin with and post pictures!!

Maybe this weekend I will post some of my favorite Europe pictures.

No comments: