Thursday, July 07, 2005

War of the Worlds

I saw War of the Worlds last night. I think it could have been better with someone other than Tom Cruise, but it was pretty entertaining. I have not read the book, so I didn't know what was going to happen. I also didn't know that it was going to be so scary (as I do not like scary movies).

I am meeting with my manager's assistant today, should be interesting. I bought a stupid planner (as she suggested) and left it at home.

The weather looks to be really hot again next week. Duane will be in San Fran enjoying the cooler weather.

I have to remind myself to get a picture of Boots on here.

2 comments:

None said...

I was very dissapointed with this film!!! I agree it was entertaining, but more so in a funny way (haha, that guy is a lousy father) rather than in a scary "oh-my-god-the-world-could-end"

Carey said...

I agree that the lousy father plotline just seemed to be a ploy, and diverted attention away from the real message of the movie (a little fear can be a good thing).

I am thinking of why I thought this movie was scary, because I agree that I wasn't thinking the world was going to end. I don't like excessive blood and gore in movies, so maybe that was what I was afraid of.