Monday, July 18, 2005

36 days

36 days till Duane and I go on vacation!

The campus looks like a war zone with all the construction that has been going on. The bus that I take in to work started a new detour this morning. It took 40 minutes to get into work, as the bus driver was thoroughly confused.

I also found out that I won't have to deal with one of my coworkers anymore after this week. She is going to Columbia for two months. I had to listen to her try to convince her dentist to squeeze her in this week after she forgot her appointment (but I am going out of the country next week! I am sure the dentist cares)

Duane still has a cold that he picked up in San Fran last week. He was rather crabby on Saturday, but better on Sunday. The weather has been insanely hot (95 yesterday) with no end in sight.

I did an open house on Sunday. I got myself all worked up about it, and it was really easy. Duh.

No comments: