Thursday, July 14, 2005

3:30am

So I got up this morning at 3:30am to let the dog out, to keep him from peeing downstairs or in the bathroom. As I am letting him out, Boots gets out. I was very tempted to let him frollick outside till whenever he came back, unfortunately I was reminded of the $70 I paid to get him back the last time.

Luckily we have a motion sensor light in the backyard, otherwise I would have been out there with a flashlight. He was in the middle of the yard when I came back from putting clothes and shoes on. I stepped outside and Hershey proceeded to chase him to the back of the yard. I did get him back in the house.

I did a load of wash last night. I checked on it after cleaning up two spots of pee and some poop to discover that someone did not unload their shorts pockets. Usually I check, but I was tired last night. I thought I caught them before I dried the clothes, but I missed one. It got ink on the inside of the dryer and spots on many of my clothes. I washed them again last night, but I may have to buy new shirts.

Duane comes back tonight (thank the lord). He may go back to San Fran in 2 weeks though, seems they liked having him there.

Oh, I also got some pictures taken today for my real estate business cards. I thought they turned out horrid, but I hate all pictures of me.

I am pooped out.

No comments: