Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I am feeling a little less blah

I still have to go to UPS and pick up the package, but at least I know that I can pick it up.

I am trying to decide on a domain name for my new real estate webpage.

mymadisonagent.com (I live in Madison)

careypiersonc21.com (I work for century21)

careypierson.com

Maybe when I make the big bucks I can have someone clean my house for me. I think I am stressing about other things as well, and I should just go home and hug my dogs and cats.

2 comments:

Dr. The Bird Man said...

No careyellington.com?

Hmmm, I like the careypiersonc21.com.

Carey said...

Duane also likes careypiersonc21.com. I kept putting off changing my name, until I finally realized that I really like my last name. I don't mind if people call me Mrs. Ellington though.